Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Video Recording and Editing

One whole day of recording and editing yesterday! I went back home after finish the video editing at 6.30am this morning! All of you must really support my new Youtube program, titled Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记. I m trying to upload to my blog too! Lol. Otherwise you can check out the video at a few sites like Facebook, Friendster and many more.

Very tired actually. I didnt sleep until 12pm as I went to submit my application and supporting document to NUS and NTU. My dad drove me to there. Anyway, thanks boss for helping me in writing the supporting document for my enrollment into the university. I really hope to get into any one of them! Both are my dream school!




Look at what I m eating in the middle of the night! Macdonalds again! Lol. Tony drove me to get food for boss and Nicholas who are so busy with the video editing. I now then realise that doing one 5 minutes can spend up to two days at least. Anyway, I also got contribute to the editing and adding of those Chinese words to the video as well! (",) Elson is not lazy and didnt play game hor!



This is Daniel and Carol! My 小弟小妹 that I know through Facebook! They are only 16 years old! They are very kind and helpful, help me set up Forum and inviting friends to my Facebook Group, promoting my music and blog! Most importantly, they help me with a recording yesterday!




If you want to try out the food at Oriental Chinese Restaurant (东方美食), they are located at 195, North Bridge Road! Their food belong to the category of 东北菜and 四川菜. I like it too! Anyway, not forgetting must support 刘三阁 at Bukit Timah Plaza too! Their food are more to台湾小吃. I miss their food!



The above photo are the food from Oriental Chinese Restaurant (东方美食) and the below photo are the food from Liu San Ge (刘三阁). Both are nice and my favourite! Do you feel hungry when you look at those food here? (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment