Friday, March 27, 2009

黑夜言语 - 祝你幸福

Introducing my new friend that I know online recently! Bryan also know her because I intro her to Bryan through MSN! Her name is Carol Chew, and she is a very cute and helpful girl. She put up Elson大联盟的会员贴纸 and my song in her blog to support me. She also invited her friends to join my facebook group! Do visit her blog when you are free at http://www.carol-the-happy-angel.blogspot.com/


Anyway, I will be singing a duet with Carol on 12 April 2009 at Bukit Timah Plaza. If you want to see her in person or support me my performance, then you have to be there at 2pm sharp! Lol! Do not need to be jealous or surprised why Elson Soh sing with a girl..... Because she also love singing too! Next time if any of you want to sing with me on stage, let me know and I try to ask my boss to give you a chance. (",)


Recently chatting with many new friends and old friends, I realise that most of them actually prefer my first single - 祝你幸福. This song didnt get a good response when it was first air-played by the radio in 2006, but never expect that many people actually like this song now. When I see my friends posting this song in their blog, set as their hp ringtone and talk about this song, I m very very happy. Thanks everybody for liking my music!

Boss, I m sorry! You are right, this is a good song as the lyric really touched the heart of many people. Thanks for always believing in me and my music!

黑夜言语 - 好听的歌一定会被肯定的, 不管时间长短, 只要这首歌遇见它的伯乐, 它一定会被肯定的.

Boss, 我相信了! 因为很多很多朋友们都变成祝你幸福的伯乐了! 我很后悔当初差一点而就放弃我的歌唱事业, 但现在的苏奕铨是坚强的! 音乐道路虽然不好走, 但我不会放弃的, 也不会被无聊的人给影响了! 我相信我可以为公司, 为我的家人和朋友们, 带来光荣和让你们感到自豪的! 苏奕铨一定会加油!

Do listen to the song if you havent hear it before. You can locate it at my blog music gallery! I need to sleep liao. Now is quite late already or I should say "Good Morning" to everybody instead!

祝你幸福
词/曲: 黑夜

早已习惯你的气味
还能多少记住甜蜜的感觉
不想再问幸福会有多远
偶尔沉默让它慢慢的散去

早已习惯你的呼吸
还能多少留恋幸福的感情
不想再问怕自己变的好清晰
寂寞让我看清爱情的脆弱

那天的我还是寻找离开的理由
可是你却没有去想过要把我挽留
让我站在雨里 被那雨滴打中
是否会这样轻易放手 不再为我停留

那夜的你还是决定选择了离去
只是我忍著心痛不再让你受委曲
让你擦干眼泪 带著伤痛离去
就算心碎地走那每一步 我祝你幸福

就算有一天我再想起你 我会祝你幸福

No comments:

Post a Comment