Sunday, March 8, 2009

My stupid video!

Here are some of the photo that I took at Z3nX boutique yesterday. The boss Jason Lou pick two sets of outfits for me, but I only upload one set of outfits here. I kind of like his design as I look good wearing it. Lol. What do you think?




Z3nX boutique is located at The Central #03-10, maybe you can visit there to check out their new arrival if you happen to be around The Central. Not very expensive and the boss will also help you in selecting the right outfit for you as well. I m very thankful to the boss because he decided to custom-made my second outfit for my upcoming concert.




Anyway I m in camp today, book-in quite early to get some foods for some of my campmates who is on duty. Then didnt do anything much today, just updating my blog, my friendster and facebook, and continue writing new songs. Well, chat with a few friends online and I m so sorry if I cannot go out with you guys recently, but after 15 March, I will be more free liao. (",)



Oh ya! Have you watch the video clip that I upload on the side of my blog? I also upload here as well, just in case you miss it. I think I look very stupid in the video clip because my boss last minute say want to do a video clip for Makeup Artist Shop. Actually I m very nervous, but I will improve myself in future! Lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment