Sunday, March 29, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain



Went to watch movie with Nicholas and my boss again! Second time this week! Lol. This round we watch Race to Witch Mountain, quite a nice movie and you must watch! Anyway, today the reason for watching movie is because Nicholas want to celebrate with us regarding his BONUS. Oops.....



The next movie that I m going to watch will be Hotel for Dogs! I believe every of you know that I like dogs, so this is a SURE CONFIRM movie that I will watch! Coming soon! (",)


After the show, Tony pick us up. Actually was suggesting going for bowling at Marina Square, then we cannot find the place, end up we eat at the hawker centre beside Esplanade. Do you know who I saw? One of my old friends cum student - Gillian Tan. Lol. Long time never see her, and she is getting more and more beautiful now! This picture I took at Marina Square!


Tony let me drove his car to another area for supper, because the hawker centre left with not much food. We went to Tanjong Pagar, where we used to eat our supper last time with some of the ex-artistes and my boss. I miss the food and the people there too. :) Anyway, I look cool driving a car right?




While waiting for my food, I start my POKER game. The iphone belong to Tony, but I like to play his iphone game whenever I go out with him. Thanks for his supper treat!


My favourite food - Mee Soup! Actually it is Maggie Mee Soup. Lol. I dunno why I like Maggie Mee so much! I can eat almost every night during my army days.

No comments:

Post a Comment