Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Food at 刘三阁!


刘三阁 - A Taiwan style restaurant located at Bukit Timah Plaza level 1. Do you know that the boss actually sponsor me one year of free meal? Lol! I m very happy because I love their food very very much! I actually eat with my boss, Bryan and Eileen from Bukit Timah Plaza Management from 2pm to 8pm yesterday! Gosh! Very long right? (",)


She is Eileen from the management! A very nice lady that encourage me a lot today. When I look at the photo now, she really look like my "sister" in certain angle. No wonder today Boss say she look like my "sister". Anyway, I will be seeing her soon this Sunday at Bukit Timah Plaza for Challenge the Celebrities Semi-Finals. Remember to come down support me and take a look at the Advertisement TV at the security counter opposite Popular Bookstore!


Bryan and myself enjoying ourself at 刘三阁. You guys must try out the foods there. Very nice and delicious also! Too bad one of my friends do not want to come down when Bryan sms him. Well, think he is still very angry with what I say yesterday. Haiz. I dun mean it actually. Sorry!




This are some of the foods that I eat yesterday. Strongly recommend you guys to try it out soon! Anyway, good news to share with all of you, 刘三阁 will be doing a discount card that have my photo for all my friends and supporters. Remember if you get the card, you must bring your friends there to try out the food. Good food must share with everybody! (",)

After my lunch and dinner at 刘三阁, I went to my friend's birthday party at Town! Just reach home around 3.50am. Start my blogging and going to sleep now. Good night to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment