Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Performance, Teaching, Relaxing

Busy, busy, busy! I had been busy doing up my blog and upload a few more new items to share with everybody. Lucky I met two new friends (Anne and Amelia) through msn and they given me good advise on what to put up in my blog. If you check out my blog side bar, you will find a lot of new updates and I think it is kind of cool to put up those stuffs. At least my blog will not be that boring now. Of course I will be updating my blog daily, and most important counting down to my ord date 15 March 2009!

After I ord, apart from heading for song recording, I will be doing a few performance and also involve in some teaching as well. I will be teaching basic vocal training, keyboard and composing at some of my new students' house. (",) If any of you want to learn from me, you can email or msn me at elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com. Each lesson is $60 per hour for individual.

Many things to do after 15 March, but first of all, I think my family will be bringing me for holidays, still thinking which country should I go now. Lol. Anyway, I want to celebrate my ord with my dearest friend, but no reply yet. Think my friend is busy again. Sad!!!

Hmm..... Thinking of watching two nice movie this month and the synopsis for the two movie are stated below are for your reference. If any of you want to watch, maybe we can go together in a group!

Based on the popular Japanese manga created by Akira Toriyama, whose work spawned best selling graphic novels, video games and a phenomenally successful television series, DRAGONBALL centers on the heroic Goku, a powerful warrior who protects the Earth from an endless stream of rogues bent on dominating the Universe and controlling the mystical objects from which the film takes its name.




Powerful forces are converging on the streets of Bangkok. They are warriors, some of whom possess extraordinary abilities, all of whom are determined to see their side prevail. Some fight for us; the others for unlimited power. Now, they are preparing for the ultimate battle – of terror versus beauty, light versus darkness, and good versus evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment