Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Wishing List

Yesterday didnt upload the photo that we took at Party World KTV, so do take a look and share my happiness! Anyway, thanks again for the treat by Nicholas! Lol!


Oh Gosh..... I look so "girl" in the photo with Bryan. Faint! I enjoy myself yesterday with everybody because all of them are very 实力派! We sang many songs within the 2 hours and we left at around 10.30pm to meet boss for supper! Before I leave, I give each of my friends one of my Single CD, but I only signed for Nicholas. Anyway, if next time I meet the other two friends, I promise to sign for you guys too!



Bryan call me just now telling me that today he nearly faint on stage. Lol..... He say he is very tired because he only slept for 3 hours and rush down to Bukit Timah Plaza for the competition. Today 4 finalists challenge Bryan and next week my turn liao. I also very worry and nervous because I have to sing two songs to challenge the 12 semi-finalists.


Saw the stage? So nice! Saw my photo at the backdrop? Handsome right? Anyway, I also saw the poster for Challenge the Celebrities 2009 at Bukit Timah Plaza Ads TV. The TV is located near the security counter. So happy! No wonder my friends keep telling me they saw me at Bukit Timah Plaza. (",)


Remember to support me on 22 March 2009 at Bukit Timah Plaza (Sunday) 2pm! Will anybody "send me" presents and flowers? Lol..... My wishing list, see below, I prepare for you liao. Just a wishing list, just put here for fun only! (",)


https://www.buyflower.com.sg/balloon_creations/50/

https://www.buyflower.com.sg/index.php?cPath=27&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment