Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Published Song

Uploaded two video created by two of my friends to share with everybody. The black and white version is from Hong Kong and the colour version is from Singapore. Which do you prefer?





I like this song very much, 祝你幸福 (Zhu Ni Xing Fu) is my first published song. I can still remember how excited I m when I saw my CDs selling at all the CD outlets. Apart from that YES 933 air-play this song, JIA 883 and Radio 1003 also play this song as well. No doubt my singing is still very raw at that point of time, but many of my friends like it very much.

This song is for my first girlfriend. We had been together for around three years and we also stop seeing one another for three years since the day we broke off. Well, looking through her facebook recently, I m happy that she had found her loved one, a guy that can give her lot of happiness. I m happy for you. (",)

I think I m not ready for any relationship at the moment. My second relationship didnt turn up good too. Too many misunderstanding and too many quarrels between both of us. Maybe I m too childish in handling relationship. I m sorry if I let you down. We can still be friend.

知道爱过的人能幸福生活, 这也让我明白了一个道理, 就是爱一个人不一定要占有她, 其实曾经拥有的幸福也已经足够了. 希望你会真正的快乐, 祝你幸福!

Currently I just want to focus on my music career and my study, hope I can do something to let my family, friends and company feel proud of having Elson Soh! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment