Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks to all my friends!

Recently I got to know quite a number of music lovers from the net. Then some of them actually met me in my previous public performance, but I didnt notice until they added me on msn. I must say "thank you" to all of you who had been supporting me in silent all these while and giving me encouragement through msn for the past two days. YES! I WILL WORK HARD! Taiwan promotion is on my list now! Thanks to all my friends who believe in ELSON SOH and his music. I wont let everybody down, because we have to live our dream!



Thanks to my friend (the guy in the photo) who send me the above photo through msn. If any of you ever take photo with me in event, must send me or email me. Both my msn and email is elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com.

I will try to post it in my blog to share with everybody. Anyway, this photo was taken at one of the autograph session at Chinatown Point. I was there with Joshua and Hazel, doing autograph signing for our supporters. If I didnt say HI to you on that day, so sorry about it! Next time, I will remember to say HI to whoever I know during my event performance. I will try to remember all of you. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment