Saturday, February 28, 2009

Miss Maxim & Miss FHM

Yesterday meeting with Hannah to discuss about the upcoming concert performance until 1am, then got to rush back home collect my clothing and book-in camp. Quite rush and tiring actually, but it is a fruitful meeting, so it is worth the effort!

This is my first time meeting Hannah, she is a sweet and nice gal to chat with. In fact, we have a common friends and her name is Fiona. My boss ask Hannah to be my next MV female lead and do some performance together with me. Do you know I m "blessed" with two famous magazine cover gals? Jamie Soh (1st runner-up from Miss Maxim 2007) for my first MV and Hannah Lau (1st runner-up from Miss FHM 2007) for my second MV. I think all my army friends must be..... 羡慕我吧! 哈哈!

I took a picture with Hannah below her block, then both of us was like..... "we look ugly!". I m waiting for her to email me, so that I can post it here to share with my friends. Anyway, I really like her as a friend, as she advise me alot during the meeting. Gald to have a friend like her!


Today no doubt I m in camp, but apart from blogging, I m also practising all my concert songs and memorising the lyric..... Then I also conduct some planning for my own future as well. After ord, I intend to enrol into SIM to further my study, plus work hard for my music career too. I know many friends including my family and relatives, also support my music as well. Do not worry! Elson will work hard! Elson will not be playful anymore!




Lastly, Listen! TOP Concert 2009 tickets are selling fast! If you want to support me, NO! must support me! (",), then must email to book tickets from my company ASAP! The concert is on 7 March 2009 at Jubilee Hall starting 8pm to 10.30pm. Many of our company artistes will be there to perform. You should not miss this concert! Hope to see all of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment