Sunday, February 22, 2009

Listen! TOP Concert 2009

Today I receive so many emails from my boss, he ask me to get myself ready for the upcoming concert (Listen! TOP Concert 2009) on 7 March. When I saw the song list, I was quite shocked as my boss give me so many songs to perform. Maybe you think I will backout, but I wont as I love to SING!! I m happy about it actually.

I hope to give my best during the concert as my family and friends will be there. I also hope for more supporters and friends attending our company concert. I believe the concert will not be boring..... because got me mah..... (",)

If you want more information on the concert, maybe you can visit my company website at www.m5royalmusic.sg. Anyway, I will be starting on another new composition soon.

Ok..... I have to sleep now as tomorrow will be another busy day in camp, because currently my unit is on standby for an operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment