Friday, February 27, 2009

"Myself" at Bukit Timah Plaza

I went down to Bukit Timah Plaza and I saw "myself" on the stage backdrop! GOSH! So BIG! My boss say it will be there until end of March 2009. Anyway this is a singing competition organised by my artiste management, and I m placed in the semi-finals to let all the finalists challenge me in singing. I feel so proud, but I m worry, as I m having bad sore throat recently. Nevertheless I will do my best in the semi-finals. Whoever want to challenge me, must give chance to me ok? (",)



If any of you want to take part, you can visit my company website at www.m5royalmusic.sg to check out the details. Wish you all the best in advance!

Anyway, today is my only book-out day, tomorrow have to book-in camp again for duty. I will try to blog more about my upcoming activities tomorrow then. Need to go out for movie with my friends soon. If any of you want to sing karaoke, must remember to call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment