Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My dance partner Hannah Lau

Do you guys know what happen now!! My boss do a special arrangement for me in this upcoming March concert. I think I m going to faint liao. SCARED!! My boss invited the FHM Girl Next Door 2007 1st Runner-up & Singha Cool Babe to perform a dance song with me! I was like OMG, what happen? I cannot dance actually..... but I m WILLING to LEARN! (",)

I m very happy to have Hannah Lau as my dance partner, because she actually perform with Jay Chou's World Tour 2008 last year! I m so honoured to have her as my dancing partner! Guess what she told my boss when my boss told her that I m shy when come in contact with female dancer, she say she will train me to dance and not to be shy. Actually 我怕怕 in looking at her directly! My friends will "kill me", she is many of my friends' dream girl.


I m going to start my practise with her this Saturday, and my boss say she is very professional after watching her performance with Jay Chou at Youtube. My feeling now is SCARED, EXCITED, CONFUSED and many more. Looking forward to the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment