Thursday, February 26, 2009

Past media interviews

Today was a very tiring day for me in army, because I have to do so many vehicle maintenance within a few hours. Many of my camp-mates went ord and now I m waiting for my day to come! Countdown to 14 March 2009! (",) Times really flies..... I can still remember what I do before I enlisted into army. That time I was still busy doing promotion and interviews for my first single album, then I had to stop all the activities due to my enlistment.

Army days is fun and I have made many good friends in my camp. My officers and sergeants are nice people who often take good care of me. They know at time I need to go for my second single album promotion, they will try to release me if there is nothing for me in camp. I really appreciate whatever they had given me until today, including their support in my performance and events too. Thank everybody at Kranji Camp!

Anyway, looking back at my past media interviews, I cannot stop laughing because I look kind of dumb last time. But it is a good experience for my age and also prepared me for my music career after my ord in March 2009. Here are some of my past magazine interviews in Teens, Teenage and Choices magazines to share with all of you. I must thanks Joyce Stella, who help me keep all these articles. More articles at the side of my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment