Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Makeup Artist Shop Membership Card

Good news to share with my friends! I have got another new sponsor today - Makeup Artist Shop. The lady boss sponsoring me with free cosmetic product and agreed to be my personal makeup artist in future performance. Her shop is at Clarke Quay #03-04 The Central Shopping Mall and her name is Chin Koh. She also agreed that my friends and supporters can entitle to a 20% discount upon flashing their membership card that have my photo on it! I m so happy and I will be distributing the cards to all of you when I receive it. Must support me and Makeup Artist Shop. You can also visit their website at http://www.makeupshop.com.sg/. Cheers!!



Another good news is that I will be performing starting my school tour performance in late March, together with the artistes from M5 Royal Music. I hope to know more new friends from the school that I will be performing. Remember to help me spread the words around your friends.

Lastly, I had finish a new song 梦想起飞 (Living our Dream), actually I compose this song specially for NDP 2009, but chances of getting selected is quite low. Never mind, I can always do a demo and play it down here if the organiser do not want it. I like the lyric very much, because it is very meaningful. I will post it here once my boss give me the green light. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment