Monday, February 23, 2009

"Boy Boy" photo

I was clearing up my laptop today, and I realise that I have this photo that I took before my enlistment into army. Oh gosh..... I look so "boy boy" two years back. But now? I think not much changes leh..... My friends still say I look like a boy. Very funny ~~

I personally like this photo very much. It was taken by Lisa Lum, the boss from The Colourful Faces Studio. In fact, most of my photo are taken at her studio. How you rate this photo? Nice?

Anyway, I had a bad flu today, maybe lack of sleep recently. Need to practise for my upcoming events, write songs, do camp duties, go dating?!? Of course not!! No time for dating too. Now very busy with my music stuffs and army. But if any of you want to go sing karaoke (no clubbing for me), must remember to call me! I can bring you to Party World KTV, because I have special discount there. (",)

Remember come support me in my concert, dun need to bring flower, just bring more friends on that nite and "scream" for me when I start singing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment