Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Blog Cover

Just change my blog cover today, nice anot? Lol..... My boss design for me! (",)

If you scroll down, you will see some changes in my blog. I love dogs since young, that why everyday I can see different type of puppy in my blog, so share with all of you. Too bad I cannot keep a doggy at home as my mummy dun allow. She is scare of dogs! Lol.

Oh ya! Thanks Mr T (he dun allow me to mention his name here) for helping me with some of the layout design for my blog. He change all my magazine interview articles in the Media Interview Gallery. Nice,Very Nice! Thank you!

Hmm..... Amelia and Anne posted my music link in their blog! I m so ..... Lol. Thanks gals for promoting my music to your friends!



Saw the video? Nice? Wow! I really like Jolin as she is very hardworking in her music and dancing. Her new album is launching soon and remember to buy from CD outlets and dun download from the net! Lol. I always buy Jay and Lee Hom's CDs to support them! Dun download! Be like me, buy ORIGINAL CD!(",)

No comments:

Post a Comment