Monday, March 23, 2009

Two kids Vera and Clara


I was at the KIDS Art yesterday. They are located at Bukit Timah Plaza #02-01E, quite a interesting place. The boss Adrian Lee actually invited me to their centre for a tour. When I first step into the centre, I was surprised that this is not a place just for kids, but adults also can sign up for their course. Look at the drawing, look nice and cool right? I love it and that why I took a picture with it!


Saw the two kids Vera and Clara, they are the students from KIDS ART. I m there to "teach" them how to colour the carrot correctly. Do you know that they actually give me their works as a gift after the lesson? Lol. They also know how to spell my name and wrote it down in their works! They also added in "Good boy" in their works, because I wrote something similiar words in the CDs that I give them. I think they are my younger supporters now. (",)




Today whole day at home because I m down with flu and fever again. Visited a doctor and now on medication. This is my STITCH, is it adorable? He accompany me two years already. Oop! I realise that I m wearing the T-shirt given by the KIDS ART.

No comments:

Post a Comment