Friday, March 20, 2009

MIRC - Amelia and Anne


ALOHA! Thanks Sally for making this mini-poster for me. Very cute and nice!

Do I look like STITCH? Many of my friends say that I look like STITCH at time. Lol. But I love this cartoon character. I think he is cute and adorable, no doubt at time quite mischief, but look at his big ear, big eye and big mouth, GOSH! He is CUTE! I have around 30 sets of STITCH (soft-toy) at home now! That does not include those key chain, pillow and other items. Mostly are given by my friends and supporters when they know that I like STITCH! I think I got a lot already, if you want Elson to have more STITCH at home, think my mummy will scream at me later! She once told me that she was scared by so many STITCH when she enter my room. Lol.....


They are Amelia and Anne, who always promote my music to their friends. I knew them from the net and they are nice people. Do you know that Anne typing in MSN is super fast? I was like shocked when I first chat with her on msn. They also love to sing KTV and if you happen to be in MIRC, must join their channel #KTV and chat with them. Anyway, thanks them for putting my songs at their blog! Very sweet of them! (",)


Saw the advertisement on top? YES! This is me (Elson Soh) and you can see it at Bukit Timah Plaza TV, that is just opposite Popular Book Store! My boss say apart from me, you can also see other M5 Royal Artistes down there. They are Bryan Teoh, Kenix Yang, Senji Lim and Fanie Wong. There are a total of five advertisements for five different shops. If you have the time, do go down and take a look at their TV! I think the advertisement will be up at their TV by this Saturday.

Anyway, I m heading down to Bukit Timah Plaza now to meet my boss and Bryan for lunch. Then maybe going to say Hello to the management of Bukit Timah Plaza as well. Update you guys again! Lastly please do not forget to come down to Bukit Timah Plaza on 22 March 2009 at 2pm to support me and the finalists from Challenge the Celebrities 2009. (",) I will be singing a few songs from my previous Singles and also my new album, also one upbeat song from my Idol Wong Lee Hong! If you have my CD and previous magazine advertisement, do bring it down and I will sign for you! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment