Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two Dishes

Today nothing much to do at home, because I m clearing my leave now. 11 more days to go! (",)

Do you know what I m doing today? I cooked for myself and a friend that I know recently. Guess whether I cook for a guy or gal then. Lol..... I prepared two dishes, and it look not so tasty from the photo actually, but my friend say quite nice leh. I think I can improve in my next round of cooking. Remember if you want to eat my foods, then must wait until my next free day at home. The most important issue is you cannot complain if my foods not good. Lol!



Fried Onion Egg

Potatoes with Pork (Not Curry)

Anyway, our concert postpone till 21 March 2009 (Saturday), and the venue will be at Bukit Timah Plaza atrium, from 4pm to 7pm. Those that had booked the tickets, remember to collect the tickets soon. Really thanks those friends that supported me in my music. Thank you!

Actually I m very down and sad today. Hope tomorrow is a good day for me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment