Monday, March 30, 2009

Enrollment into NUS


This photo is taken last Friday at Bukit Timah Plaza - Mee Mee Optics & Contact Lens Centre (SINCE 1965). I was there to film my first episode of Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记. Have you watch the Opening Introduction of my program? If you miss it, go Youtube type in "Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记" and search for the video. If you want to see a clearer version, maybe you can go my facebook to see it! There is link to my facebook at the side bar in my blog!



Look at Nicholas! He is my producer for this program show. As mention in my previous entry, this concept actually come from Nicholas and actually this is his dream, but now he actually use it on me. Thanks bro!


First picture is the two senior staffs in Mee Mee Optics and second picture is the bosses of the company! I feel so honour taking photo with all of them! There is a joke happen in Mee Mee Optics during the filming day. The boss (Mr. David) ask me to show him my spec, then when he saw it, the first statement was: "Oh! Please throw it away! Go see Joyce and get a new spec!". Actually the spec was from SAF as I made it during my army days. Then Joyce say they will sponsor me a free spec, and I was like SHOCKED! HAPPY! LOST OF WORDS? (",). Of course I m very happy because this is going to be my first most expensive gift after I ORD from army.

Do remember to support my program and every Monday must view it from my blog or Youtube! The next episode will be next Monday! Must watch! Must tell your friends to watch as well! Most important, if you need a spec or contact lens, must go to Bukit Timah Plaza #01-16B to buy! Elson's recommendation never wrong one! (",)

I need to go NUS now! Need to submit my application and supporting documents for my enrollment into NUS! Hope they can accept me as my results is not good enough for the course that I want to study. If I cannot get into NUS or NTU, then I will try SMU and SIM. Well, I hope every student who support me, must also work hard in your study too! Study can improve your knowledge and built a good personality too!

Today I will be filming my 2nd episode and 3rd episode. My boss have another new program for me, and this is a English program and quite fun too! Hope all of you can see it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment