Friday, March 6, 2009

New Friend - Tony Zhang

Today went to meet my boss, discuss about my upcoming show and recording for my full album. Of course, I also let him listen to the song that I compose for NDP 2009. I m very happy because he told me that the melody and the English lyric quite good, ask me to further improve it. My boss will write the Chinese lyric for me. (",) Wow! Power already!





During the meeting, I eat something very spicy, despite that I m sick! Lol..... Then I went to watch a midnight movie at Causeway Point with my boss, Bryan and a new friend Tony Zhang. I treat Bryan and my boss to watch movie today! My bank saving is getting lesser day by day. (",)
Tony come in a little late, but he still manage to get the ticket to sit beside us. The movie title is PUSH, a good show that all of you must watch, strongly recommended by Elson Soh! Lol.....




After the movie, Tony drove us for supper at Marsiling, was quite hungry but I m left with $20 in my wallet, so didn't order any food, as I have to save money for my taxi fare home. Very tired but really enjoy myself today! Now I m eating my Maggie mee at home while blogging. Posted some photo, but I look like of ugly!!!

Anyway, thanks to a friend who care for me and wanted to drive all the way to my house just to get me supper. Thank you for your thought! I really appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment