Sunday, March 22, 2009

我好感动!


This is my first appearance at Bukit Timah Plaza, also my first performance after I left army on 15 March 2009. The stage is nice and did you see my picture on the stage backdrop today? I sang quite a few songs on stage, two songs by Lee Hom to PK the six finalists from Challenge the Celebrities 2009, and two of my own composition 说好一定要幸福 and You'll never be mine.


After the performance, I took a photo with the bosses from Bukit Timah Plaza. They are the Judges for the competition. From left is Bryan Teoh, 品鸣老师 (SXSL Music Publishing Ltd), Eileen (Bukit Timah Management), myself (Elson 苏奕铨), David Chong (Mee Mee Optics) and Terence Tang (Fabrik ETC).


Thanks to my friends who give me so many presents during the performance. No doubt some of them are not in the photo, but I really appreciate your presence during my performance. From left is Keng Huei, Nicholas, Eileen, Gilbert, Bryan Teoh and myself! Not forgetting Tim and Jimmy for giving me nice presents!





Long time didnt see Joyce Stella and Joanne (娟姐). Thanks them for their support and making their way down to see me perform! No doubt Joanne is late, but I m happy that she is here to support me! 我好感动! Also met a nice gal - Catherine (She is Joanne's friend and she encourage me a lot too). Thanks Joanne and Catherine for your nice dragon tee shirt and necklace.

JS - I miss your Cheese Cake and Bubble Tea! (",)


I had my dinner at one of my sponsor's restaurant at Bukit Timah Plaza - 刘三阁, together with Eileen and my boss. I saw Keng Huei and Tian Shun there too! Tian Shun is very shy and the boss from 刘三阁 actually give them a discount! Anyway, my membership card at 刘三阁 will be out soon! (",)

My favourite food at 刘三阁! Hope somebody can go eat with me next Sunday after my performance! Treat me ok? Lol! Joking and dun take it seriously.

Lastly thanks everybody for making your way to Bukit Timah Plaza today! I know some of you support me silently at basement 1, just want to say THANK YOU to everybody once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment