Monday, March 9, 2009

唱出彩虹

I was watching one drama show by Mediacorp, called 舞出彩虹, and I like the song that sang by 石欣卉, it is a nice song indeed. Today the episode was very touching, I can still remember what the president of the dance school say just now. He say that "As a Artiste, you will be spending your entire life contesting with yourself in order to improve further". Yes! Elson here is not to challenge anybody, but to challenge his own limit to shine!

I have to believe in myself and my own music, taking up more challenge and performance to get more recognition. I know that my boss's competitors had been looking down on me, because they always felt that my boss had made a wrong choice and say that I cannot make it, as I got no voice; I got no talent; I got no look! But I promise my boss that I will do my best, and made him and my family proud! I wont let my friends down as well. Just want to say to all of you "Thank You"! Thanks for always encouraging me, always giving me a helping hand and support my music. 谢谢你们了!

Anyway, yesterday Nicholas Lee ask me for 了解 MMO (Melody), because he say that he want to use my song to perform in his camp! I m so happy and Nicholas actually recorded this song at home and send to me yesterday via msn. I like his voice, very nice! ("). Bro, remember to video down your performance in camp and send me ok? Lol..... In case you dunno how my friend look like, this is his photo! Oops! I accidentally got it from his friendster photo gallery!


Lastly, share with all of you two songs that recorded by me, songs by 王力宏 - 落叶归根 and 周杰伦 - 说好的幸福呢. They are my idols and I really love their music and their talents, hope that one day I can be like them as well. I want to 唱出彩虹! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment