Monday, March 2, 2009

说好一定要幸福

Today is 02/03/2009! Countdown to my ORD date 15/03/2009! I m very happy and excited, as my boss also tell me that I have many performance and show awaiting for me after I ord. I cannot wait now! Hope to see all my supporters and friends, hope to get really close up with you guys in my gathering soon.

I just upload a video on the performance during chinese new year. I perform my new song together with Hazel at Bukit Timah Community Club, and Papa Joop give me a red packet before the performance. Thanks Papa Joop!





My new song that I perform, yet to release actually, the song title is 说好一定要幸福. I didnt sing the right lyric that day, because I didnt have enough time to memorise the lyric due to my camp exercise. Sorry guys for the bad performance! I compose the melody and 黑夜老师 wrote the lyric, and I really love his lyric. HE IS GOOD! (",)

Anyway, I have a friend whom I know from online site, he is very sad because he broken off in a relationship recently. I can understand how you feel, but do not be sad. You will be fine. Actually relationship is hurt at time, but if you can handle it well, you can get happiness too. I hope my friend can get well and have a good cry after listening to my song. This song is specially for you.

说好一定要幸福
词: 黑夜
曲: 苏奕铨

到底为什么这一切都变了
那些幸福为什么都消失了
两个人看着电影 为什么都不快乐
等待著 结束了 走了

这是为什么感情开始淡了
那些过去为什么都模糊了
两个人要的幸福 为什么都不同了
说好了 说过的 忘了

我们说好一定要幸福
说好了简简单单幸福
不想过去现在 太多太多不快乐

我们说好一定要幸福
说好了不快乐要忘了
最后你却忘了 你已经走远了

No comments:

Post a Comment