Saturday, March 7, 2009

I m touched!

Went to The Central - Makeup Artist Shop for lesson today! Chin Koh, the boss of the shop, give me a set of mineral cosmetic and teach me how to do a proper makeup too. She is very professional and advise me a lot as well. Bryan and Kenix also there as well. We attended the lesson together.




We also did a video clip for Makeup Artist Shop for her kind sponsorship to me, Bryan, Kenix and Fanie. She is really kind and in near future, she will be helping us with our makeup during our performance event. Anyway, I will upload the video clip soon. Quite funny seeing myself introducing the products. Maybe I m not good in talking. (",)





Tony was there today and he bought us drinks. But he seem to be very quiet throughout the whole lesson. He was there just to support our lesson, and he went off after that. Hope you are ok today as you look quite upset just now.

Do you know somebody actually bought down the domain name of http://www.elsonsoh.com/ without my knowledge. It was a surprise and I actually feel like crying, maybe I m touched by the person's effort. I dunno how to thanks the person's effort. Haiz. I think I m lousy in communicating with people. Sorry..... I dunno what I should say to thank you for your everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment