Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fever, Flu, SICK liao!

Having fever plus flu the whole day..... Haiz.....

Went to see a doctor in the morning, then got two days MC from the doctor to rest at home. Anyway, thanks Darren for his nice 泡泡珍珠奶茶 and spend his time driving me to see doctor. I love 泡泡珍珠奶茶 and hope that if any of you come to my performance, remember to get me this drink ok? Must add a lot of pearls for me. Lol.

Also thanks Clara for bringing me to play 扭扭蛋 at Holland Village. No doubt I m sick, but when I win this toy, I think my fever is gone liao. (",) Long time did not play this game already. Now resting at home, updating my blog and also practising my songs for the upcoming concert.




I will be sleeping early tonight, so updating my blog now! Anyway, if you have any of my photo that taken with you during any of my events, do email me at elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com, I want to post it up at my blog to share with everybody! Lastly, remember to vote at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment