Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Going for holiday!

Today staying at home resting. Nothing much to do, but to surf net, watch VCD, listen to music, practising my songs for performance and reading some business proposal send by my boss, as he want me to edit for him.

I m very bored and if any of you want to go out for KTV or movie, must remember to ask me along. Anyway, I will be going for holiday soon. Will be always for around 2 weeks with my family. Quite sometime didnt go holidays with my family.

Glad to know that 3 friends wanted to learn singing, guitar and keyboard from me. I also receive some enquiries as well. Here are my price list below. (",)


Pop Vocal Course (Individual Lesson)
Fee: $240.00 (4 x 60 minutes)

Pop Piano Course (Individual Lesson)
Fee: $200.00 (4 x 60 minutes)
Pop Guitar Course (Individual Lesson)
Fee: $200.00 (4 x 60 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment