Saturday, March 21, 2009

BOLT - Super Dog!

I love this movie! BOLT - Super Dog! Anybody have this VCD or DVD? Can lend me? I want to watch this movie again! Strongly recommended by Elson Soh! Everybody must go watch this movie! (",)

Today is a raining day. Staying at home practising for my performance tomorrow. I will be singing a few songs tomorrow. You want to know what song I m singing tomorrow? Well, I will be singing 了解 and 改变自己 as my PK songs during the competition, then after that I will sing You'll never be mine, 说好一定要幸福 and 千里之外 duet with Bryan. If got spare time, maybe I will sing 祝你幸福 (song from my first single CD).

Tomorrow I know that a few good friends of mine will be coming down to support me. I m very happy because this is my first ORD appearance and I didnt expect you guys to come down also. Anyway I do need your support! Lol! Remember to go counter near the stage take my free CDs 了解 and if you want, you can buy 祝你幸福 single CD at the competition tomorrow as well.

Bukit Timah Plaza is located near to Ngee Ann Poly and the address is No 1, Jalan Anak Bukit. The event will start at 2pm, and I will most likely sing between 2.45pm to 3.15pm. Anyway, I want to have my dinner at 刘三阁 restaurant after my performance at around 5pm. Who want to buy me dinner? Just joking! Do tag me or sms me if you want to join me for the dinner.

Anyway, see you guys tomorrow at Bukit Timah Plaza at 2pm and I really hope to take individual photo with each of you in my performance tomorrow. Do come to the stage and visit me. Must clap LOUD LOUD and cheers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment