Saturday, March 14, 2009

Single CD (Zhu Ni Xing Fu) free!

Today went to my boss's house for discussion! Quite some time didnt go over to his place, and his house so messy now, because so many things in his living room. Lol! I saw his rabbit! Cute, but forgot to take a picture just now.




Saw my blog? Yes, I m using his computer to do some updating and replying message in the chatbox. I also had a rehearsal with Bryan for the upcoming show as well. After that, we went to KTV, but boss do not want to go with us, he say he "old man" liao. Anyway, thanks Nicholas and his friends for treating me and Bryan to Party World KTV at Woodlands Civic Centre. I will upload the photo tomorrow. (",)



Anybody can guess what sauce is it? If you can give me the answer, I give you one of my Single CD (Zhu Ni Xing Fu) free! Just tag me the answer in my chatbox and leave me your email too! (",) Just for fun and guess it!

Thanks Tony for buying me, Bryan, and Boss MacDonalds' meal! A week didnt met him liao..... He become slimmer? Lol! Anyway, he is my good buddy who believe in me and support me in my music career! The magazine photo design is done by him actually! Nice?



Think it is time for me to go Angelsky8 for slimming, hair-cut and facial! Long time never went there already. I miss all the staffs and friends down there. My photo look fat right? My face so round now! Faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment