Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Three video clips



If you happen to be at Bukit Timah Plaza, you will see me, Bryan Teoh, Kenix Yang, Senji Lim and Fanie Wong at the advertisement TV inside Bukit Timah Plaza. You can locate the TV just opposite Popular Bookstore.



One of the competition video for Challenge The Celebrities Semi-Finals. I sang two songs in this video and a duet with Bryan as well. Bryan also sang two songs inside this video. If you want to see me singing two of Lee Hom's songs, then you have to check out in Youtube. (",)



I went to KIDS ART, then my boss video it down without my knowledge. I look so funny inside this video. Lol. The two kids are cute and adorable too. I hope to be a father soon. Joking..... Impossible as now not even married or have any girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment