Thursday, March 26, 2009

Marvel Ultimate Alliance



Nothing much today, but visited my neighbour who is hospitalised. After that went for a late dinner with my parents. I found this video on Youtube (Marvel Ultimate Alliance) and share with all the fans of Superhero! Quite excited to see this video! Remember to click on it! Just wonder will I have my own cartoon character named Elson Soh in future? Lol.....

Do you know what happen this afternoon? I m actually very sad on what you had been doing. If you are reading my blog now, I hope that we can be friends and go out for movie, rather than keep following me everywhere today. I felt that your parents will be very worried if you always spend your time following me. You should focus on your O-Levels now! If you do well, I promise I will treat you for a movie after your O-Levels. Meanwhile please study hard as what you promise me today.

Have you guys listen to my new recorded KTV songs? I promise some of my friends to record this two songs. The music quality not very good, but hope you guys like it! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment