Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Superhero Movie

Yesterday went to watch movie with my boss and Nicholas. Well, thanks Nicholas for treating me to watch Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun Li. Quite a nice show, maybe because I love to play this game since young. In the movie, they featured Chun Li, Nash, Cammy, Bison, Vega and Balrog. If you are a fan of Street Fighter, then you should not miss this movie.

After watching this movie, I feel like playing this game again. (",) Anyway, I m expecting the next movie now! Show the teaser poster below? Lol. YES! WOLVERINE - another character from X-Men! Coming soon!


My friends was asking me today what is my favourite Superhero movie. I actually give a deep thought before answering them..... Because I m also a fan of Superhero movie too! Lol. Here are my answers to my friends' question!









Anybody have all the above DVDs or VCDs? If yes, can lend me? I want to watch again! I m waiting for my allowance to buy the orginal DVDs or VCDs to be part of my collection on Superhero! But if any of you want to give me a full set on the above, I will give you a BIG HUG and sing you one song on stage!

I hope all of you love the movie posters that I uploaded today! Nice right? (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment