Saturday, March 28, 2009

Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记 - Opening Introduction

I will be having my own program soon! The title is Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记! I must specially thanks Nicholas Lee for coming up with such a good concept to promote me. I m very touched by all your effort!

All my friends, do take a look at the Opening Introduction video to support me! Must forward to all your friends too! I m still very new to filming and quite camera shy as well. (",) My first episode will be releasing on 1 April 2009 (April's Fool Day!). I will post in my blog, or you can visit my personal Youtube page too!



Do you know we spend the whole night editing the video? Nicholas nearly gone mad doing the editing and we manage to finish the Opening Introduction and First Episode around this morning 6.15am!


For your information, the Opening Introduction was done at Nicholas's house. Lol! I m wearing his Adidas jacket! Actually myself and my boss didnt contribute much to the video editing, we are so busy challenging one another playing the PS 3! After that, Nicholas treat us MacDonald's, and we call for house-delivery. So paiseh.....


See how serious the three of us doing the editing on the video? Actually the computer HANG! Lol! Luckily Tony was here at around 3am, and he manage to help us with a few IT issues. Tony is a IT EXPERT, while Nicholas is a VIDEO and PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERT! Lol!



Tony send me and my boss home, and he drove alone back home. I feel bad about it as all my friends are so helpful toward my music career. Thanks all my friends who help me in anyway. I really appreciate all of you who support my music, my performance and of course MY BLOG! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment