Thursday, March 19, 2009

JIA 883 FM Happy Birthday!


Yesterday was the first guitar lesson day for Nicholas. He is a very serious learner and I like his learning attitude. The gal beside him in the photo is Wendy. You might ask why is she here? Lol. Well, she come here because she need to do a rehearsal with Nicholas for their upcoming duet competition at JIA 883 FM this Saturday. Wish them all the best!

Wow! Looking back, it had been a year already! Now JIA 883 FM is celebrating their 2nd anniversary and hereby wish JIA 883 FM Happy Birthday! (",)


My boss took this photo while I was waiting for Nicholas. Does it look kind of cool? I think yesterday he is very angry with me during the rehearsal, because maybe I didnt perform well? Well, I think he will be fine after a couple of days. Anyway, I also saw Bryan rehearsal, he really improved a lot since the first day I met him in Singapore. Work Hard BRYAN! Remember to support Bryan as well, his blog is http://www.bryanteoh.blogspot.com/.

A very tiring day yesterday, because I had to rush for another appointment at 7pm, need to conduct a tuition for my student studying Primary 3. I nearly go mad running around giving lesson, but no choice, I need to save up for my university, my expenses and also to get myself a new handphone. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment