Friday, March 13, 2009

My Friend Group (我的朋友群)


Nice right? My boss and Bryan do the design together. You can check it out at http://www.m5royalmusic.sg/ and you will see many changes to our company blog soon. Anyway, I m very happy today, apart from seeing our artiste management doing well, I also got my PINK IC today! ORD LO! (",)


Anyway if you have a blog, friendster, facebook or my zone, remember to support me by pasting the HTML code of my blog sticker to your site. I need more friends to know my music and to share their music with me as well. I may not be that good, but learning and training made prefect!

Lastly, if you want to be spotted by all my friends, just join My Friend Group (我的朋友群) at the side of my blog, scroll all the way down and you will see it! Lol. Hope to see you at My Friend Group soon! Must add me ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment