Wednesday, March 18, 2009

22 March 2009 My Appearance!

I was chatting with a few friends on msn last night. Then one of my friends TIM requested me to sing 周杰倫 - 給我一首歌的時間 and 孫燕姿 - 雨天 during one of my upcoming shows. Well, I agreed to his request but have to give me some time to learn it. Maybe I will record it and put it under my blog side bar (My KTV Room). (",)





Amelia was very worried about her school results, but luckily she passed all her subjects. Congrat! I accompany her in msn until 3am in the morning waiting for her result, but worth waiting because she is a very nice gal that always help me promote my songs and also put it in her blog. Apart from her, our common friend - Joanne, also put my songs in her blog too! She was playing with her Radio Bear just now! Go her blog (http://www.anne-lurve.blogspot.com/) check out how her Radio Bear look like. Lol.....


Many friends send their regards to me and advise me alot, because I m having very bad sore throat for many days. Thanks everybody! I will be fine and hope to see all of you at Bukit Timah Plaza this Sunday (22 March 2009) at 2pm. I will be performing a few songs, some are my own composition and some are cover-songs. Remember to be there for me! I m very anxious to meet the semi-finalists that going to challenge me. Wish every of you good luck and do your best!


My boss say that our company will be giving away 20 sets of my 2nd single CDs to my friends and supporters. Remember to come down for my CDs and I will sign for all of you! If you have any of my past magazine or photo, I can also sign for you as well. This is my first appearance after I ORD last Friday! I hope to take photo with all my friends and supporters who come for my event this Sunday! Not forgetting my wishing list! Joking..... (",)

Ok. I will blog again tomorrow as I have a lesson to teach at 4pm today! This is my first student and his name is Nicholas, and he is learning guitar from me! I will take a photo with him later and upload on my blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment