Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Believe in your Dream!

I was chatting with a few friends online today. I m thankful to many of them for believing me and supporting me in my music. One of my friends - Wills, he want to go for vocal training, then I intro him to my boss, who teach vocal training as well. I told him that he should go for his dream and try out. Both of us actually encourage each other online. Lol!

Another of my friends - Shaun, he say he want to sign on army as officer, which I think he should give a deep consideration as the contract terms is quite long. But if this is his dream, he should also go for it! Anyway, I will support your decision as you are my friend too!

The third person I chat with is Jenny, she told me that she is going overseas to study, but may want to give up because of Alex. I understand what you want, and I will also support you as well. I m a guy who also believe in love and relationship as well. (",)

Anyway, looking back at some of my performance picture at COMPASS last year, I simply love this two pictures. Think I look kind of cool in the picture..... Maybe the lighting that night is good! Lol! Any comment?




No comments:

Post a Comment