Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leslie 张国荣 - Asian Superstar!



Leslie 张国荣 (Cheung Kwok-Wing), nicknamed elder brother (哥哥), was a film actor and musician from Hong Kong. Cheung was considered as "One of the founding fathers of Cantopop," and "combining a hugely successful film and music career". In 2000, Cheung was named Asian Biggest Superstar by China Central Television, and voted as The Most Favorite Actor in 100 Years of Chinese Cinema in 2005.

If all of you remember clearly, today (April Fool) is the day that Leslie Cheung left all of us. It was a shocking news to the whole entertainment industry in 2003. That year, I m only 14 years old. I love his movie, his music and the way he treat all his junior artistes. He is a idol to me and I will always remember him deeply inside me. This Youtube video is to share with all of you one of his nice songs.

Anyway I met my boss for supper just now at around 1am at Yew Tee Coffee Shop! Look at how much food we eat and that will explain why my boss tummy so BIG now! Oops! Think my tummy also getting bigger as well. Lol.


Nicholas came all the way from his house (Hougang) to meet us for supper! Actually this good brother of mine wanted to show me the poster that he do for me, and also meeting Boss for discussion. He really help me a lot in my music career. After that, Tony also arrived at Yew Tee to have supper with us, and we eat until 3am just now.

Do you know what we are watching from Youtube? Make a guess then! Those that got the right answer, I treat you to a movie! Lol. Faint! Anyway look at my TIRED face below, I was like "Battery Flat" after the supper. (",)

Today I need to go out for a meeting with my boss and after that heading down to my uncle's place for dinner with my parents. Nothing much today, but remember to check out my blog as I have a few blogger links at the side bar. Maybe nothing much to see yet, as I havent finish uploading, but slowly daily you will see more and more things in my blog! Remember to leave me a comment in my chatbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment