Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home Alone

Today I felt a little lazy and so I allowed myself to sleep in a little later than usual. Woke up at around 2pm and had “breakfast”, cornflakes with milk by Tim. Lol. Then I lazed around before practicing my singing and keyboard. I really hope to improve on my singing and reach the standard of Lee Hom one day. It seems very far fetched now, but I will continue trying and continue working hard!



Very sad my HPM-82 earpiece spoilt today. No money replace one now. So have to wait….. Sad! Saw this HGE-100 earpiece online but don’t know good or not. Lol. Think quite expensive also.







I had Maggie Mee for dinner again today. But this time I 加料 abit. Added toufu and a can of peanuts. Is it healthier that way? I don’t know. Anyway I want to introduce this drink to all of you! It is something I like since JC days. Fruit juice with Yakult! Very nice. (“,) All of you go try!






Just back from tuition! My student learns quite fast. Now a little tired now! Mum and Sister back from Hong Kong trip. Seem like they both enjoy themselves there. Well, no more HOME ALONE as everybody is back home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment