Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cartoon Character

Past few days seem to be bad days for me and a few of my friends. I m trying hard to recover myself from all the unhappiness incidents.

Recorded two songs this morning at around 2am, namely: 周杰伦 - 甜甜的 and 王力宏 - 改变自己. Hope that this two songs can bring everybody happiness! (",)



This cartoon character is designed by Nicholas. He say this is only a draft design for my new fanclub. Actually it look like me! Look so LAME! Lol. Hope everybody can laugh when you look at this cartoon character.

This month, boss say I have to start recording for my full album. Most of the songs are ready for recording. Quite nervous actually. After releasing two singles and two compilation album, dunno why I m still so nervous whenever I go for recording and performing. Maybe every recording and performance is consider as a new challenge for me? I think so..... Lol.

Anyway, I m very affected by two gals and two guys (not to mention name) that I know recently. They keep telling me that they love me and want to be with me, but sometime relationship and friendship is different. I hope that I can maintain good friendship with you. Hope the four of you understand what I want. Sorry if I hurt you in any way for not accepting your love, as I m not prepare to be in any relationship yet.

Another issue is that a artiste manager from another company sms me recently saying that he want me back. It was a surprise as he is the one that give me up three years back. Even until last year, he still felt that I cannot make it in the music industry. I didnt reply his sms as he already have so many superstars under his wing, what for he want me to go under him?

Just be frank, I m very happy with my current manager and I dun wish to join any other company for the time being. Even if I cannot make it anywhere, at least I know what my manager had done for me so far. At least he make the effort and I believe in him and he believe in my music. Nevertheless, I wish you and your artistes all the best! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment