Monday, April 27, 2009

Special Day!

I dunno why I blog so much things today. Think I have too much to share with everybody. Anyway, I make something special for my friends, supporters and sponsors, but still left out many of you in the page. I promise I will do it soon as long as I have your photo that we took together! (",)



Do check out the special message that I wrote for all of you at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/04/special-for-you.html.

Today receive a sms from Carol, she say she fail her mock test, I bet she must be damm sad now. Hope she can put in more effort in her actual test! Carol, dun give up! Jia you!

Anyway, out of nowhere, somebody added me in MSN say that her male friend want my number and ask if I m a gay. By looking at her MSN photo, she is quite pretty, but I doubt that is her as she say I look ugly and look like a gay! OMG! Faint! Lol.

I think she is rather offensive and I suspect she is actually a guy! Share with you guys some of her messages that she send me in MSN at around 7pm. She keep saying that her male gay friend want my number. Weird! Anyway, I m not interested at all. (",)

deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
rebecca
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
are you realli gay?
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
i got a guy frwen interested in u.
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
I m nt interested in u coz u have a gay face nn ugli.
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
my fwen is, can he have ur num?
elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com says:
I m not interested in guy. Sorry.
Maybe you can look for Bryan, my junior.

www.bryanteoh.blogspot.com
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
he is gay?
elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com says:
I dunno.
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
then u ask me to look for him?
elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com says:
You can ask him. He is very friendly.
deefairyuffpink@hotmail.com says:
okieZ

No comments:

Post a Comment