Wednesday, April 15, 2009

7 Days MC at HOME!

"Hi Elson, hope u r feeling better nw.... if u need help n advice from a physiotherapist. You can always pm me.... I stay in S'pore, if u need help can msg me too.... take care!"

This is a message from one of my friends in Facebook and her name is Alicia Ang. Thanks for your concern and advise. I really very 感动. (",)


Hey guys! I discharge from hospital already. My parents fetch me home! The doctor given me 7 days MC to rest at home and ask me to drink more water and take more nutrition food, as my immune system not very strong. He say that I m lack of vitamin and advise me to eat more fruits and take Vitamin C tablets.

Anyway, thanks all my friends who send me regards via sms, email, msn and message in my blog chatbox. I m very touched by all the wishes and concern. Thanks to Bryan (B-Zai), 黑夜, Fanie, Juan Jie, Nicholas, Tony, Daniel, Carol, Yuan Zhuang, Keng Huei, Timo, Wendy, 吉尔伯特, YX, Gera, Kenji, Edward, Serena, Joycelyn, Katrina, Jessica, 老爹, Amos, Joel, Vivian, Yen Yen, Eileen (Bukit Timah Plaza), Sally, Christina, Sebastian, Alicia, Dewei, Adeline, Dunli, Melissa and many more.

Sorry if I left out any of your name, but I really thankful for all your thought. I m sorry if I make any of you worry and upset because of me.




My brothers visited me just now and bring me for supper! They say I have to eat more good food, but look at the photo, the food seem sinful right? Lol. But thanks them for treating me good food just now!


See what BRYAN is doing!!! Lol..... He say he "miss me" a lot and worry for me when I admitted into hospital. Actually dun anyhow guess..... he is my very GOOD BROTHER!




Saw the two blog banners above? The first one is done by Nicholas (animation, but cannot see down here, dun understand also) and the second one is done by Ang Wenting. Which one do you like? I like both of them as this is done by two good friends of mine! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment