Monday, April 13, 2009

Moody attitude

Yesterday the show at Bukit Timah Plaza is very fun! Many of my good friends and supporters come down to support me. Thanks for all the presents and flowers as well! The video for the show will be ready to view by this Thursday the latest. Share some of the photo with all of you first.




More photo are available at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/. If you want to know what presents and what food I eat yesterday, then click on the link to check out! (",)



Thanks to my friends and supporters for making boards and posters for me! Very nice! I really like it very much! Thank you! My room now is full of posters, boards, doggies, flowers and many more presents from all of you.

If you miss my performance yesterday, do stay tune for my video clips! You must also support Bryan Teoh and Fanie Wong as both of them are great singers too! I was so touched by Bryan when he sang a hokkien song, titled 阿嬷的话. Not forgetting to include Fanie, as she really GOOD and I suddenly become a fan of her now! She sang a song, titled To Love You More by Celine Dion and very enjoying listen to her LIVE performance. No wonder Boss always say she is the best singer in the company.



After the show ended, we had our dinner gathering at Liu San Ge! Nicholas specially organise this dinner session for me and 17 of my friends actually attended the dinner with me! Very touched! Lol.

Anyway, sorry for my moody attitude and blogging yesterday! Because somebody told me that my ex-manager commented that I should stop blogging and stop "copying" his artiste in term of stage performance, singing, imaging, blogging and everything. Sick of both of them now.

For your information, I dun have fan, I only have friends! They are my friends and stop insulting them and stop all your nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment