Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston

Just want to share with all of you! Three powerhouse singers - Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston. Do listen to their nice songs and let me know who you like! Just tag your answer in my chatbox to support your favorite singer.







Tomorrow (Sunday) remember to support me at Bukit Timah Plaza from 2pm to 5pm. My fanclub advisor will be giving away free posters (from Mee Mee Optics and Liu San Ge) and membership discount card (from Makeup Artist Shop) to all my supporters and friends. Limited stocks and remember to grab either one of them during my performance tomorrow!

I will be singing six songs and one of the songs will be used to challenge the grand finalists tomorrow. Quite nervous and excited now. I think the most interesting agenda tomorrow during the competition will be Bryan, Fanie and myself having a artiste challenge competition on stage! I will be singing a song by Lee Hom, titled: Everything, to challenge the both of them! Wish me good luck! (",)




If you guys want me to sign for you, then you have to wait for me until 5pm. Anyway, remember to take photo with me and say HELLO to me when you see me around Bukit Timah Plaza tomorrow! After event, I will be having a gathering with my friends at Liu San Ge.

No comments:

Post a Comment