Wednesday, April 8, 2009

花没百日红


Later in the afternoon, I will be heading to 刘三阁 (Liu San Ge) to film the next episode of Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记. Quite tiring but I m very excited again! At least everyday I m doing something I like, and I enjoy doing it too.

Anyway, I will be starting a new English program soon, titled: Living our Dream with Elson Soh. My boss is currently planning the whole concept. In addition, I will be starting my promotion tour in mid of April at local tertiary institutions.






This banner and logo is designed by one of my friends T.Z, and he spend one whole night designing the banner and logo. I was quite surprised how he manage to get this photo of mine, and he told me he actually took it without my notice during one of my filming.

Great effort right? Yes! I really appreciate what you guys had done for me so far. Setting up FanClub, doing up website, banner, board, promotion and so many things. Thanks everybody for your kind effort. Good JOB and well done! Maybe the FanClub advisor should organise one BBO party and gather everybody together! What do you guys think? (",)

Hmm..... I saw some message in my chatbox yesterday and today. A little upset as I dun want my friends and supporters to be like that. I know all of you love me, care for me and support me, but we need not argue with other people. I know it is hurting to see other people talking bad about me, but just let them do what they want. I think what we are doing now is good enough to show everybody how united we are. 我们要拿出实力给别人看!

To me, who is the best, who sing well or who act well, doesnt really concern or affect me actually. My boss is right, I m Elson Soh, why should we bother about what other say, so long we do our part, we perform well on stage and show, many people will recognise my effort one day. He always say 花没百日红, and I think this statement is very true. Effort and hardwork is still very important. 苏奕铨没有那么容易低头的! 我会加油的!

黑夜言语: 就算台下只有一位观众, 我们还是要把演出做到最好!

No comments:

Post a Comment