Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Online Newspaper

I added in a special column at the side of my blog, if you scroll down, you will see all the below shown online newspaper logos. By clicking any of the newspaper logo at the side of my blog, you will be directed to read all the latest news and updates by the various online papers (The Straits Times, 联合早报网, The Electric New Paper, 中国报新闻网, Today Online.Com).







Do you know why I m doing all these? Because I want all my younger supporters and friends to have the habit of reading newspapers everyday. At least you will be equipped with the latest news and information daily! Also by reading the online newspapers, you can also improve your English and Chinese as well. No doubt mine is not that good, but at least I m improving daily. (",)
Hope my effort will be appreciated! Daniel, Carol, Yuan Zhuang and Marvin - Please read it daily! This is for your own good and if you guys still respect me as your brother, then listen to my advise, start your reading today! Spend at least 20 minutes a day reading it! Whoever support me, hope you can learn to read as well. Not compulsory, but encourage you to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment