Friday, April 3, 2009

Fanclub coming soon!



Thanks to all my friends. I m ok now, just that yesterday was alittle upset. Sorry to make everybody worry about me. :) I love all the cards, emails and smses that all of you send to encourage me. You will see a cheerful and naughty Elson Soh on stage soon!


Good news to share with all of you! Daniel and Carol is setting up a fanclub website for me. I dunno what to say, but I really very appreciate what they had done for me so far. I think the site will be ready for viewing in a few days time. I hope that more supporters can also view my fanclub site as well. Maybe Daniel and Carol will brief you guys more when the site is ready.

Currently, Carol is still brainstorming for a nice name for the fanclub. I officially appoint Daniel as my fanclub chairman and Carol as the vice chairman. Then Nicholas as the advisor for this fanclub, and think he will be the one that will organise future outing for me to gather with all my supporters and friends. Remember fanclub is just a title, but this is going to be a place where we can meet up in person soon!

Anyway, have any of you visited my links at my blog sidebar? Any comment please let me know in my chatbox. (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment