Friday, April 10, 2009

Foot massage at Bath Culture


This is another banner design for my fanclub, design by my fanclub advisor Nicholas Lee. I m still thinking if I should use http://www.elsonsoh.com/ instead of http://www.elsonsoh.blogspot.com/ for my fanclub. What do you guys think?

Saw this poster? This picture is taken by Nicholas too! Actually he is very talented, as he is also the guy that do filming for my program at Youtube. Anyway, I will be giving out a few of my posters this Sunday at Bukit Timah Plaza from 2pm to 5pm during Challenge the Celebrities 2009 Grand Finals! Must take this poster because it is designed by me! Of course I will be doing autograph for the poster too!



Anyway who want to go Bath Culture (足浴阁) next week to enjoy foot and shoulder massage with me? If you see the 2nd episode of Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记, then you should not miss this great opportunity as I have 5 sets of $10 discount voucher with me, given by my boss. Do msn me if you want to go with me next week. (",)





Nice right? Then you guys must really join me at Bath Culture next week! Lol. If you want to see the interior of Bath Culture, click on the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment