Tuesday, April 21, 2009

梦幻KISS之男





Yesterday we went to eat Buffet at Seoul Garden, followed by a movie show (17 Again) after the dinner gathering. My fanclub chairman and vice chairman also accompany me to watch movie, but Yuan Zhuang had to go back home after the dinner.





It had been a long time since I had a buffet gathering with my friends. I used to go Zhang Fa Steamboat in the past, think I will be going there for buffet soon. Lol. Anyone want to go must let me know in advance.






Did the above food make you hungry now? (",)





Oh ya! Forget that we actually went to shooting after the dinner before we headed to the cinema for movie. I become "professional photographer" over the night. Do I look "professional"? Maybe you will be shocked when you see my photography works.

After my shooting, I took a few photo with my Xiao Di (Daniel), Xiao Mei (Carol), Yuan Zhuang and Bryan. Then immediately rush for the movie as we are LATE!!!





The movie ended at around 11.30pm. Think you guys should go for it! The movie is nice and touching in some way, yet fun and enjoying too! We had a group photo outside Bread Talk after the movie.

Nicholas took a cab back home, Boss and Bryan took bus back home, and rest of us took train together as we stay nearby each other too!



Think Bryan "miss" me a lot everyday! Lol. He nearly kiss me on my cheek yesterday infront of Daniel and Carol. Faint! He is very playful indeed. I nearly scared by his action! (",)


Lastly, Nicholas nominated me in one of the contests at Mediacorp, titled: Most Kissable Guy (梦幻KISS 之男). Do vote for me at http://ugc.mediacorptv.sg/kissableguydetail.aspx?campaign=kissableguy&Item_ID=UGC-6812&Album_ID=1297. You can also click the banner at the side of my blog to link you to the voting page!

You can vote as many times as possible a day. I hope to see myself at the Top 5 Most Popular Guy at their homepage! Do help me fulfil my dream! Check out the results in their homepage at http://kissableguy.mediacorptv.sg/index.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment